June 28, 2019 / Resources for Domestic Violence
Resources for Domestic Violence Victims
- 24 hour helpline: (206) 522.9472
- New Beginnings empowers survivors and mobilizes community awareness and action to end domestic violence.
- Mission: Improve the legal response to survivors of sexual violence
- Phone: 206.624.0621
- 810, 3rd Avenue #500, Seattle WA 98104
King County Bar Association: Neighborhood Legal Clinics (NLC)
- 30-minute free legal advice. The attorneys will not represent you in court i.e. their service is very limited.
- Serves clients in the King County
- Phone: (206) 267-7099
Project DVORA: Domestic Violence Outreach, Response, and Advocacy
- Phone: (206)-461-3240
- Capitol Hill Campus: 1601 16th Avenue, Seattle WA 98122-4000
Washington Coalition of Sexual Assault Programs (WCSAP)
Eastside Legal Assistance Program The Eastside Legal Assistance Program (ELAP) provides high-quality, no-cost civil legal aid to low-income residents of East King County, Washington. We also provide legal aid to survivors of domestic violence throughout all of King County.
- Phone: 425.747.7274
The Salvation Army: Confidential Domestic Violence Advocacy
- Serves adult victims of intimate partner violence
- (206) 442-8394
- 1101 Pike Street, Seattle WA 98101
Consejo: Counseling and Referral Services
- Phone: (206) 461-4880
- Provides Legal and Community Advocacy
- Specialized for non- or limited English-language proficient Latino victims
- 1 (877)-846-3492
Victim Information & Notification Everyday
- Vine notifies you when an inmate’s custody status changes.