February 7, 2020 / LAX Help
Getting Started with LAX
- Any laptop or desktop with Google Chrome Browser
- Chrome Browser can be downloaded for free from https://www.google.com/chrome/
- Any recent (2020) version of the Chrome browser would function fine. We tested the extension using Chrome Version 79.
Note: ipad or iphones do not support Chrome extensions
- Request the LAX zip file by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access is restricted to King County DV Advocates and their supporting staff only.
- Unzip the files, the extension would be in a folder named LAX
- From the chrome browser visit chrome://extensions
- Turn on developer mode from upper right
- Click on Load Unpacked and locate the downloaded LAX folder
- You should now see the LegalAtoms in your uploaded extensions