Prepare Your Documents for Anti-Harassment Protection Order
This website is provided to help victims and those assisting them prepare the Anti-harassment Protection Order forms for the King County Superior Court.
An overview of Civil Protection Orders at King County is here
HOW IT WORKS
1. Take Screening
Start with an online screening tool to help you decide which civil protection order fits your situation the best.
2. Prepare Documents
Instead of looking at the forms themselves, our system will help you complete your filing documents by having you answer all of the necessary information by topic. We will ask you questions in plain and non-legal language. To make this process as simple as possible, our system will then generate your response anywhere it is needed on the forms.
3. Consult Advocate (Optional)
You can consult an advocate to get guidance on civil protection orders. An advocate can review your case documents, and talk to you directly to discuss your case and safety planning.
4. File with the Clerk
You can formally begin the case by filing with the Office of the Clerk. You can do that by either printing and visiting the clerk's office at the court or using the clerk's virtual office online . The court has two locations, Seattle and Kent, listed at the bottom of this page.
Court Forms Created This website guides you through all the topics required to complete your protection order documents and file your case.
- King County Superior Court - Case Information Cover Sheet
- PO 001 Petition for Protection Order
- PO 003 Law Enforcement and Confidential Information Form
- PO 030 Temporary Protection Order and Hearing Notice
- Case Assignment Area and Designation and Case Information Cover Sheet
- PO 040 Proof of Service
- XR 102 Firearm Identification Worksheet
- WPF All Cases 02 030 Order to Surrender and Prohibit Weapons Without Notice