Getting help from King County Advocates

WP Post Author

You can securely reach out to King County Protection Order Advocacy Program

First click on “Share with Advocate” from the left menu. As a client user, you will see this button only if you are filing

  • For a Domestic Violence Protection Order (DVPO)
  • In King County Superior Court (either location, Seattle or Kent)
  • Against an intimate relationship

Here are the steps

Fill the appointment form if it’s not already pre-filled and click “Continue” to finalize

At this point you are done. You will see a confirmation screen and a confirmation e-mail. The advocates are immediately notified via e-mail.

About Post Author

Posted in

Related Posts


What Proof Do You Need for a Domestic Violence Restraining Order in California


In California what should I do if I received the DV-110?


What is the legal definition of Domestic Violence in California